Thank you for supporting the continued growth of our shul! All donations are welcome and tax-deductible.
- Basic $175: Includes grape juice Kiddush, mizonot crackers/cookies, fresh fruits & veggies, hummos, chips, drinks, cholents
- Dessert $200: Basic + either cake or ice cream
- Deluxe $250: Basic + Dessert + lox & cheese
- $36 Treat Kids’ Groups to a special snack to celebrate an occasion.
- $…? Special Holiday programming (ex. Guys Night Out, Selichot Under the Stars, Aura Chadasha, Tu Beshvat)
- $100 Shavuot flowers
- $175 Youth Program Staff Appreciation
- $200 Yom Kippur Break-fast refreshments
- $300 High Holiday or Pre-Pesach Babysitting Service
- $360 Orthodox Union dues
- $400 Sukkot Cork n’ Canvas Artist Supplies sponsorship
- $500 Pesach Seder
- $750 Scholar in Residence Shabbat
- $1500 Shul Luncheon/Dinner
- $25 Youth Library book purchases
- $36 Machzor (In memory of, in honor of, in celebration of . . .)
- $54 Chumash (In memory of, in honor of, in celebration of . . .)
$?? Gift to the Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund
There are multiple ways to give:
Send to [email protected] through your bank, Zelle, or otherwise.
Write a Check
Checks should be made out to: Kehilat Pardes – The Rock Creek Synagogue.
Our mailing address is: 13300 Arctic Ave Rockville, MD 20853
Donate monthly payments via Facebook here.
Donate an Israel Bond
Contact [email protected] for information.